Please read all registration and refund policies carefully before you register. Registration should be made as soon as possible: class size is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration for classes may be made by phone, fax or at The Art Center office -Mon-Fri, 10 am to 4 pm.
Credit card payment may be made by phone. Call The Art Center office at (717) 697-2072 between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday, with necessary class information, card number and expiration date. Or completed registration form may be faxed to (717) 796-1527.
To register by mail, send a check or money order for the full amount of the tuition with the Registration Form to:
Art Center School & Galleries
18 Artcraft Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
To register on-line go to registration and fill in the form. Calculate the full amount of the tuition and enter the amount in the appropriate box on the form. It’s easy!:
Full payment is due upon enrollment. Checks, cash, Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. You may pay on-line using PayPal. Payment received acknowledges that you have read and understood the refund policies (See Below).
• The Art Center School and Galleries reserves the right to change class instructors when necessary.
• The Art Center is NOT responsible for providing makeup classes or refunds due to student illness, unanticipated travel, or other reasons not the fault of the instructor.
• All classes have a minimum enrollment and we reserve the right to cancel a class if minimum enrollment is not met.
• All students, or parents of minor students, must sign the Center’s release and waiver. A signature is required to participate in classes.
• $20 fee for returned checks
Each student is responsible for supplies except where otherwise indicated. Your instructor will discuss necessary supplies at the first class.
If you wish to transfer to another class, or to a future session, call the office within one week of the first class meeting. Once a class has begun, the decision to allow a student to enter a particular class rests with the instructor.
Written notice of withdrawal must be received no later than 1 (one) week prior to the first class.
Prior to 1st class
• There is a $15 withdrawal fee.
• Full credit toward a future session may be issued instead of withdrawal.
After 1st class
• No refund or credit will be given to participants who elect to withdrawal from a class once it has began.
The Art Center is NOT responsible for providing makeup classes or refunds due to student illness, unanticipated travel, or other reasons for missed classes not the fault of the instructor.
Inclement weather and other circumstances may make it necessary for us to cancel and/or reschedule classes. Call The Art Center to check for cancellations or late starts. If an instructor is unable to attend the class, a qualified substitute may be used.
The following TV and Radio stations will broadcast our delay/cancellation information: abc27, www.abc27.com, WHP-TV 21, www.whptv.com , UPN15, www.wlyh.com , 97.3 WRVV, www.river973.com , 94.9BOB, www.bobradio.com, WHP580, www.whp580.com , 99.3 KISS FM,
A limited number of scholarships are available. To request a simple and easy to complete application; contact The Art Center at (717) 697-2072. Scholarship are available for both adult and youth students.
Donations to the Art Center Scholarship Fund may be made at any time and are tax deductible. Donations can be easily made by using the form found within this booklet, and can be included with your class tuition/membership payments.